Are you looking for Recruitment Tracker? In this article, you can download the spreadsheet recruitment tracker.
For the complete candidate tracking system PLUS dashboard, you have to check out this template for the monthly base system. The customer asks or inquires about this product, let me show you. Just like the project task tracking sheet, you can arrange multiple jobs through this.
- How many candidates, we can manage in this template?
- Dashboard work or Not?
- Is Candidate import from other social accounts
- Generate report in what MS version?
- Ask Anything about Tracker
Recruitment is a key function of the human resource department. It is a process used for hiring new potentials candidates in a business. Due to the extensive nature of the recruitment process. It requires proper follow up to complete the process efficiently.
Recruitment Tracker spreadsheet fulfills the need for monitoring and controlling the recruitment process. It is helpful in all phases of recruitment. Such as;
- Attracting talented candidates for the job position.
- Shortlisting the potential skill base talent for the vacancy.
- Select after passing through the whole screening process of tests and interviews.
- Appointing the selected candidates.
Key Features of Recruitment Tracker Spreadsheet:
Recruitment is a key process for any business or project. Mostly the developed companies participate in university job fares. Some companies also organize different talent acquisition programs for hunting the potential talent from the market.
The use of our recruitment tracker results in the streamlining of the application process. It arranges the applicant’s names, addresses, qualifications, and other required data. Resulting in the reduction are piles of printed material.
- Also, it eliminates the need of HR individual to go through all the hard copies to find out the best candidates based on the job criteria.
The recruitment tracker template aims to keep the management cost of the organization at the lowest level. It utilizes the participation tracking format to monitor the participation of works. Also, reduces the HR department payroll budget due to the use of the latest technologies in the recruitment process that saves much time.
Our recruitment tracking works for every business and keeps the HR team focused on the recruitment process.
Elements of Recruitment Tracker:
A simple recruitment tracker template Excel includes the following details about every job position;
- Job Details, Job Title, Recruiter Name, Job Posting Date, Stages of the Recruitment Process, Hired Applicants and Date of Hiring.
- Start the recruitment process as per defined stages.
- Enlist the names of applicants along with the date of application, screening date, interview date, offer date, and joining date.
- For future reference, Status, the reason for the decline, comments, and stage of declination can also be added.
- Names of the applicant hired and joining date.
How to use Recruitment Tracker Template:
Let’s check out step by step for using the template. If anything you want to customize in this template, Ask Me.
The first step is to define the job position in terms of job title, recruitment manager name, date of job posting and recruitment process.
Secondly, start the recruitment process. Attraction, shortlisting, screening, interviews, and hiring.
Follow the applicants’ information sheet to record the data of each process in terms of applicants’ names, dates of each stage, status, and reason for the decline.
Update the template about the details of hired candidates. After the completion of the process. The dashboard will represent the summary as explained earlier.
Example of Recruitment Tracker Spreadsheet
Let’s overview some of “TRACKER EXAMPLES” includes dashboard management. Below we can see some examples, let’s look in detail.
The Ultimate Recruiting Metrics Spreadsheet
You can arrange candidates according to different monthly forecasting. The recruitment process is different for every candidate, so you can arrange multiple JOBS through this template.
Candidate Management system
Some software-based on this helps the manager to manage the overall recruiting process. Most users are using expensive software rather than this Template. Although these Excel-based systems work exactly except for some advancement.
Job Report Sheet of HR Tracker
You can easily create job reporting through this template monthly to the project base. Every time, when open new jobs, you can save the record of every candidate according to their profile.
Particular reports can easily convert into desire MICROSOFT format.
Note: for Download any type of recruitment tracker spreadsheet, either you can comment US (We will give you download link).
Multiple Examples of Recruitment Tracker (https://www.template124.com/recruitment-tracker-spreadsheet-hr-excel-template/)