In HR terms, the PTO tracker is used to keep track of an employee’s paid or personal time offs. In this post, I will offer to download in an Excel-Based spreadsheet. Very easy template for Employee vacation management throughout the year 2020.
Using PTO template, you can manage an overall employee financial database weekly to a monthly basis. From managing employee vacation accrual to leave record and employee attendance sheet, you can manage easily.
Note: PTO Tracker Template, only Email YOU (Contact Us VIA EMAIL)
- Service only has given, in the case of download premium template
- .XLX format 2007 to 2016 version is available
- Custom template (Attach Attendance Sheet) is available on request
- You can request Template124.com for prepare custom template
Using other spreadsheet templates for HR planning, you can arrange a complete database of employee tracking.
Key Feature PTO Tracker Excel
By definition, the Personal or Paid Time Off is a time off given by an employer to the employee that doesn’t involve any deduction of salary. These leaves are a part of the employee annual leave allowance.
- Track Half Day leave, Full or Absent
- Calculate forecasted employee vacation details (Particular Period)
- Multiple layout-based templates
- HR Audit spreadsheet (Review)
However, the PTO includes all the time offs taken by the employee as vacation, sick time off and personal time off. This combination allows the HR team to keep a record of all the time offs taken from the work.
Also, PTO can be understood as a pool of leaves an employee may take at their own discretion. So, whenever an employee needs to take time off. He can ask the HR to deduct the time off from the paid hours and can use that time off for any activity other than the business of the employer.
Excel Leave Tracker Template
It is not less than a headache for the HR team to manage the leaves of each employee. The manual bookkeeping of the leave record and verification at the end of the fiscal year isn’t simple. It’s time-consuming, full of errors, and inconsistent tasks. In production scheduling, you can manage staff things easily.
Therefore, the PTO tracker excel template is a valuable addition to a company’s leave management process. This PTO tracker is easy to use and only requires the input of the holiday for automated calculation.
There are several reasons for using PTO tracker excel template as follows;
- It’s flexible in usability.
- It stores all the leave requests in a single spreadsheet at a centralized place.
- Since it’s available to all the HR team. It gives transparency to the system.
- It saves time in recording keeping and updating the leave balance.
- The automation of system and time-saving results in cost saving.
- It allows the HR system to focus on the work and improve their productivity.
How to use PTO Tracker Excel?
A basic PTO tracker is really simple to use. It involves all the necessary information required to calculate the leave balance at the end of the fiscal year.
The header section of the PTO tracker excel includes the employee name, fiscal year, or pay period, max. Limit of the time off hours earned by an employee for sick personal and vacation categories, and actual-time off hours.
- A table is containing information divided into the pay period for keeping a record of earned, used and balance time offs. If employees are paid monthly, at the extreme left column, a month is written under the pay period heading.
- Earned time off hours are then written separately for sick, personal, and vacation categories. Then, another section of the input column represents the used time off hours for the same.
Attach Recruitment Tracker Excel
HR department needs a recruitment tracker for multiple work requirements. Check out this template for more employee managerial template.
In the end, formulated columns are added to calculate the balance of time off for each pay period and total in the last row for the whole fiscal year.
Multiple Business Type (https://www.excel124.net/employee-templates/pto-tracker-excel/)