From financial management’s aspect, there is a key significant tool called the Pro-forma balance sheet which helps in the illustration of the project financial plan of the company and determines its position of assets.
There are exclusively designed Excel balance sheet templates typically created for this purpose which assist in the quick formation of such financial statements and professional documents to indulge the full mark professional standards of working into your documentations.
- Update Excel Version for this Sheet
- Connect easily with Spreadsheet of Google
- Single or Multiple templates
- PIE chart additional use for chart summary
- Need for complete financial planning
From other perspectives, the use of these computer tools has readily become common as companies mostly rely on such error-free sources.
What is Pro Forma Balance Sheet?
Incorporate organizations and accounting firms, using the tool are such useful and productive where companies have hundreds of forthcoming plans and project investments, recoveries, accounts receivable and payable and liabilities.
Using these templates, it becomes easier to demonstrate the total financial allocations but differently for future as this is the unique character of the Pro-forma category. These templates are quite useful for weekly, monthly and annual balance sheet preparations for easy interpretation of higher management.
- Help in creating financial projection template
- Easy create company profit and Loss statement
- MS Excel Format been using
- Pro Forma Balance Sheet Template available in different layout
- Multiple businesses can use this sheet
Format of Pro-Forma Sheet in Excel
As far as the format of pro forma is concerned, it is quite similar to the ordinary historical balance sheet and its use is also similar. But the only major difference lies in between is the nature of content placed in it. It usually includes projected transactions and forecasted utilization of capital finance.
Using equipped format and learned methods of working, it is no more a hectic challenge for you to highlighted salient chapters of the financial position of the organization. Here we have listed a couple of important factors regarding the primary format of this document;
- Like the ordinary balance sheet, give the title heading as a balance sheet for the particular date
- Draw the first section of assets and list down all current and non-current assets either acquired or to be acquired
- Also, include any expected gain of assets
- Then write the second section of Liabilities and include all the existing plus expected liabilities in the coming times to project the standing position of the company’s assets and finances in the future
- After calculating all the liabilities, write the section of equity and similarly write existing equities and expected variations in the debit position of accounts
Like the ordinary balance sheet, bring down the total calculation and measure the differences.
How to Create PRO Forma Balance Sheet?
This entire complicated accounting and accounts handling task can be made easier and less hectic by adapting smartly designed which more or less completes half of your work from formatting and drafting point of view.
- Instead of getting into complicated content placement, you can get readily structured templates in which you just need to put the required data in the right segments.
Once created with all perfections, there is no need to recreate this document each day. It is less time taking, less error containing and also much precise and accurate in calculations than ordinary handheld accounting documentation. Feel ledger perfection in your business by adopting these smart tools.
Financial Management through Pro forma Sheet
Rather than spending too much time in finding complicated functions and exploring formulas of Excel besides locating things at the right place.
You can get the Pro Forma Balance Sheet Template for this purpose. In case you don’t find the best match, you can get a tool on order as per their customized requirements.